ILORIN EMIRATE PROFESSORS ASSOCIATION (IEPA) CELEBRATE THE EMIRATE'S GALAXIES FROM THE BETTER BY FAR VARSITY
It is a time to raise voices of gratitude to Allah on the well deserved elevation of distinguished Ilorin Emirate's worthy sons and daughters to the Proffesorial rank in varied disciplines at the University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
Nothing could have been most meaningful and applauded to an average Ilorin Emirate than recording breakthrough in scholarship since the foundation of the Emirate is rooted in knowledge and faith.
The Barth of these latest galaxies is a resounding feedback to the ignorance of yester-years' taunt of *Awon* *Ilorin* *o* *kawe* (Ilorin do not go to school),
Alhamdulilahi robil alamina.
However, we owed greater appreciation to the uncommon epochal efforts of Professor Shuaib Oba Abdulraheem, OFR, NPOM; and the tender interests of Professors Is-haq Oloyede, OFR, FNAL; Abdulganiyu Ambali, OON, FMSN and Sulyman Age Abdulkareem, who consistently have been very supportive in the match towards this attainments.
Still counting, list of 2019 Professors and Associate Professors (Readers) billed for formal Council approval very shortly:
*2019* *CONFIRMED* *PROFESSORS* :
1. Prof. Abdulrazak Kannike MUSA (Agric. Entomology)
2. Prof. Rashid Solagberu ADISA (Agric. Extension & Rural Development)
3. Prof. Kayode Ibrahim ADAM (Business Law)
4. Prof. Oba Yusuf ABDUL-HAMID (Business Law)
5. Prof. Is-Haq Funsho ABDUL (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
6. Prof. Abdulganiy Abimbola ABDUSSALAM (Arabic)
7. Prof. Abdulwahab Akanbi AJAPE (Surgery)
8. Prof. Abubakar Imam ALI-AGAN (Religions - Hadith Studies)
9. Prof. Usman Adebimpe RAHEEM (Geography and Environmental Management)
10. Prof. Fatai Ayinde AREMU (Political Science)
11. Prof. Mahmud Kayode ADEBAYO (Public Law)
12. Prof. Sulu Babaita ISIAKA (Business Admin.)
13. Prof. Issa Olarongbe SANUSI (Linguistics)
14. Prof. Ibrahim Abdulganiyu JAWONDO (History)
*B* . *2019* *CONFIRMED* *READERS* :
1. Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo Toyin AMBALI (Adult & Primary Education)
2. Dr. Ganiyu BELLO (Science Education)
3. Dr. (Mrs.) Hafsat SAADU (Business Law)
4. Dr. Yusuf Ismaila MUSTAPHA (Marketing)
5. Dr. Yusuf Lanre SHUAIB-BABATA (Materials and Metallurgical Engineering)
6. Dr. Ameen Oloduowo AMEEN (Computer Science)
7. Dr. Abdulsalam Abiodun SALMAN (Library and Information Science)
8. Dr. Suleiman ZAKARI (Anaesthesia)
9. Dr. (Mrs.) Amudat Lawal (Chemistry)
10. Dr. (Mrs.) Marili Funmilayo ZUBAIR (Industrial Chemistry)
11. Dr. (Mrs.) Nusirat ELELU (Vet. Public Health and Preventive Medicine)
12. Dr. Mohammed Jimoh SAKA (Epidemiology & Comm. Health)
13. Dr. Abdullateef Iyanda BAKO (Urban & Reg. Planning)
14. Dr. Abdulganiyu GIWA (Clinical Pharmacy & Pharm. Practice).
Prof. Sulyman Alege KURANGA, FWACS, FICS - Chairman, IEPA
Prof. Alafara Abdullahi BABA, FCSN, FMSN - Secretary, IEPA.
8th December, 2020.