Kwara Govt Release names of Secondary Schools to be renovated
In line with kwara state governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq directive about government contracts adhering to the public procurement process, the list of classrooms advertised for renovation are as follows;
1. Comprehensive renovation/ construction of existing and additional facilities, Ilorin Grammar School, Ilorin west LGA.
2. Comprehensive renovation/ construction of Govt High School, Ilorin East LGA.
3. Comprehensive renovation/ construction of Patigi Sec school, Patigi LGA
4. Comprehensive renovation/ construction of Government Secondary school, Lafiagi, Edu LGA.
5. Comprehensive renovation / construction of Offa Grammar school, Offa LGA.
6. Comprehensive renovation/ construction of Oro Grammar school, Oro, Irepodun LGA.
7. Comprehensive renovation/ construction of Government Secondary school, Share, Ifelodun LGA.
8. Comprehensive renovation/ construction of Government (Unity) Secondary school, Kaiama, Kaiama LGA.
9. Block of classrooms (SS1), Government Secondary School, Alapa, Asa LGA. #Iseya
10. Block of 3 classroom, Ansar Islam Secondary School, Laduba, Asa LGA.
11. Block of 4 classrooms with 4 offices (SS1A, B& C), College of Arabic and Islamic Studies (CAIS), Ilorin West LGA.
12. Block of classrooms SS1A and B and Block B, Community Secondary School, Baboko, Ilorin West LGA.
13. Block of 4 classrooms with principal's office, Government Secondary School, Okelele, Ilorin East LGA.
14. SS1 and SS3 classrooms, with an office, Government Day Secondary School, Omode, Ilorin South LGA.
15. Block of 2 classroom SS1A and SS1B, Block of 2 classrooms SS1C and SS2C, Government Secondary school, Agbabiaka, Ilorin South LGA.
16. Block of classrooms (damaged and abandoned) block, Government Arabic College, Jebba, Moro LGA.
17. Abandoned block of 4 classrooms with toilet attached (SS2), Government Secondary school, Malete, Moro LGA.
18. Block of 4 classrooms, (Sport, Bursary and Staff room block), Ansar Islam Secondary school, Ikotun, Oyun LGA.
19. Block of 4 classrooms (Classrooms, principal's and Vice Principal's Office), Ojoku Grammar School, Ojoku, Oyun LGA.
20. Block of 4 classrooms, Ajara Isin High School, Isin LGA.
21. Block of 4 classrooms with toilet at both ends, Victory College of Commerce, Edidi, Isin LGA.
22. SS1, SS2 and SS3 A & B classrooms, Oyelagbawo Grammar School, Irepodun LGA.
23. Block of 3 classrooms with an office and store, Government Secondary school, Omu-Aran, Irepodun LGA.
24. Block of 2 classrooms with 4 stores (SS Section), Osi central school, Osi, Ekiti LGA.
25. Block of 3 classrooms with 2 offices, Senior Sec school, Isolo Opin, Ekiti LGA.
26. Dilapidated 2 classrooms & abandoned 2 classrooms as extra hall, Government Secondary school, Tsaragi, Edu LGA.
27. Block of 3 classrooms with an office and store (Examination Hall), Jamat Nasr Islam Community Grammar School, Odo-Owa, Oke-Ero LGA.
28. Block of 6 classrooms with offices (Partly collapsed/ damaged), Government Day Secondary school, Okuta, Baruten LGA.
29. Block of 4 classrooms (SS2, JSS2, Staff room), Government Secondary school, Ilesha-Baruba, Baruten LGA.
Click on a word/phrase to read more about it.
Simeon Sule Ajibola Aliyu Muhammed Elekoyangan Popo-Igbonna Share/Tsaragi Kwara State Coalition Of Business And Professional Associations Amuda Bembe Afonja Abubakar Aliagan Segun Abifarin Inside Kwara AGM Professional Services Dar-Al-Handasah Consultants Ltd Kolawole Bashirat Salman Alada Ajeigbe Ishaq Oloyede Iyeru Grammar School Sardauna Of Ilorin Aishat Sulu-Gambari Lai Mohammed Toyosi Thomas George Funsho Adebayo Owode Market Tunji Arosanyin Ayegbeni Adaramaja IYA YUSUF GRA Joseph Yemi Ajayi Kayode Yusuf Abdulrahman Abdulrazak Adedipe Kwara State Sports Commission Belgore Bisi Kristien Rotimi Atere Oba Abdulkadir La\'aro Park Esuwoye Azeez Bello Kwara United Gbajabiamila Abdulraheem Olesin Yusuf Abdulkadir Olabanji Orilonishe Abdulrasheed Lafia Ibrahim Abduquadri Abikan Najim Yaasin Jimoh Lambe Abdulkareem Babata Alaiye Aisha Ahman-Pategi Bahago Ajuloopin Moremi High School Muslim Stakeholders Of Kwara State Lanre Aremu Coalition Of Kwara North Groups CCEPE Baboko Kwara State Governor Oloriegbe Solomon Edoja KWASSIP Olaosebikan Abdullahi AbdulMajeed Dairo Kunle Paul Aliyu Sabi Sarah Alade IEDPU Abdulahi Abubakar Bata Bola Shagaya NSCIA Sulyman Age AbdulKareem Lawal Jimoh Tunji Moronfoye